Monday, May 15, 2006

In the Sense of Humor Department ...

OK ... maybe you have to be the mother of two boys to think this is as funny as I do but this little video clip sent to me just before Mother's Day has continued to both tickle my funnybone and universalize the sibling-stuff that is so much a part of our family dynamic.

True to my mantra that blogs are for people who have no unexpressed thoughts and want to make sure there are no stones left unturned in expressing them I just can't resist making sure anybody who missed it gets a chance to check it out. Called "Mother's Day" you can see it here.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Too funny - "so boy" - not to be sexist or anything

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»