Thursday, October 21, 2010

My new favorite "It Gets Better" video

Thanks to Elizabeth Keaton for sending this and to Louise for making me look at it even though I thought I was too busy and didn't have time and "enough with the 'it gets better' videos" after all.

And if this doesn't remind each and every one of us that something sacred is at stake in absolutely every moment, then we're not paying attention. And we need to be. Paying attention.

So watch. Learn. Cry if you need to. And then pay attention. Make a difference. Speak up and reach out. Because that's what's going to make it continue to "get better."

5 comments:

Elaine C. said...

beautiful

pasadenapio said...

It's very inspiring.

Katie B said...

That was beautiful. Unfortunately, everytime I see ANYONE with his or her boyfriend from high school I imagine what it would be like if I were with MY boyfriend from high school. Let's just say my taste has gotten much better with age. Anyhoo...thanks for sharing.

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

Really very good!

Padre Wayne said...

And here's another:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoxGv0o6S-U

Blessings!
Wayne+