Friday, September 23, 2011

Rick Perry: Arguably the Miss South Carolina of the presidential race!

I haven't exactly been hanging on every word of the Republican debates. For one thing, I've been busy. For another ... well, basically life is too short.

But even I couldn't avoid this "OMG that was the most incomprehensibly nonresponsive answer to a question I've ever heard moment" from the most recent Republican faceoff. It showed up on the morning shows, on Facebook ... even Rachel did a segment on it. And finally I had the "Aha!" moment when I realized who Rick Perry reminds me of.

Wait for it.

Miss South Carolina of "the Iraq and everywhere like suchas" fame.

Seriously. Check them out.

RICK PERRY



MISS SOUTH CAROLINA



Am I right or what?

2 comments:

Elizabeth Kaeton said...

Right. Sadly.

Ann said...

I think he was drunk