Friday, September 23, 2011

Rick Perry: Arguably the Miss South Carolina of the presidential race!

I haven't exactly been hanging on every word of the Republican debates. For one thing, I've been busy. For another ... well, basically life is too short.

But even I couldn't avoid this "OMG that was the most incomprehensibly nonresponsive answer to a question I've ever heard moment" from the most recent Republican faceoff. It showed up on the morning shows, on Facebook ... even Rachel did a segment on it. And finally I had the "Aha!" moment when I realized who Rick Perry reminds me of.

Wait for it.

Miss South Carolina of "the Iraq and everywhere like suchas" fame.

Seriously. Check them out.



Am I right or what?


Elizabeth Kaeton said...

Right. Sadly.

Ann said...

I think he was drunk

Paul (A.) said...

You're not the only one.