Saturday, September 08, 2007

Milestone Reached


If you scroll down to the bottom of this blog you will find a relatively new addition -- The Official George W. Bush"Days Left In Office"Countdown Clock.
.
Taking a momentary break from sermon preparation for tomorrow I checked the clock to see where we "are" and I am thrilled to announce that we have now LESS than 500 days to make it through with George W. Bush in the White House.
.
May those words of hope help us to remember that just because we can't see the light at the end of the tunnel doesn't mean it isn't there!
.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan

Remember when the Catholics were holding their breath and looking forward to the next pope. Look what happened !!!

You might regret wanting GWB gone.

SUSAN RUSSELL said...

I have a REALLY vivid imagination and even IT doesn't stretch that far!

Anonymous said...

Given the timebombs he has left for his successor, I just worry that the light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train...

IT

Jan said...

YAY!

Renee in Ohio said...

I just noticed the number go under 500 as well, but hadn't thought to mention it. Just smiled quietly to myself.

I've got a little Firefox extension in the lower right corner of my browser window that gives me that same information. :)

Ecgbert said...

IMO unless Ron Paul is elected - for which I am making a continuous novena to Murray Rothbard ;) - being rid of the First Sock Puppet won't change a thing.

Anonymous said...

Such Christian comments I find here! Since when did our church take its eyes off God in favor of the President? This world would be a better place if we acted in a true Christian manner instead of simply spouting the nonsence I see here. I would be ashamed to admit to some of the things you do.

Maybe I'm just an old fogey.

SUSAN RUSSELL said...

And maybe I'm just the mother of a kid in Iraq praying without ceasing for regime change at home.