Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Mom Song

So last night, after a LOOOOOOOOOONG Monday after a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG weekend I finally got to the NYTimes, still sitting in the hallway in the blue plastic bag from Sunday morning, and enjoyed the feature in the NYTimes Magazine entitled "Did you hear the one about the Christian comedian?"

It's a great piece, and it included a reference to this video ...



... which I made a note to "Google" when I got online and then forgot about -- until I found it already posted over at Titusonenine. (Thanks, Kendall!)

So sit back ... turn up the volume and ENJOY! (And give thanks for Moms (and Dads!) everywhere who love us enough tell us what we need to hear ... over and over and over again!)
.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Had to send this to all my mom friends.