Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Time flies when you're having Lent

Happy "Hump" Day! As the week is fast-forwarding (time flies when you're having Lent, eh???) I wanted to take a minute out to post these two resources that have helped me in my study and reflection in the past few days -- hope you'll find them helpful, too!

=====


This week the All Saints' Lenten Toolkit reflection for Lent III is on John 2:13-21 ... Jesus and the Moneychangers ... by my colleague Christina Honchell. Don't miss it.



====

Last Sunday I led an adult education offering on "the clobber passages" here at All Saints. In the process of doing research for the presentation, I rediscovered Mel White's "What the Bible Says -- and Doesn't Say -- About Homosexuality" -- available online as a free PDF download in both English AND Spanish! GREAT resource ... highly recommended!

=====

3 comments:

Brother David said...

I have already passed the Spanish version to seven people since yesterday.

John said...

Yes, it looks like the English link is broken but the SPanish downloads fine.

SUSAN RUSSELL said...

John ... THANKS!

FIXED!!!!