Saturday, June 02, 2007

Fort Worth Photo Album

Here's the Integrity Board -- gathered in Fort Worth -- joined by past-president Fred Ellis and past-southeast regional VP David Tarbet:


The fabulous Katie Sherrod and Gayland Poole hosted us at their lovely garden home ... a veritable paradise "deep in the heart of Texas" ...


... which includes this wondeful Chapel Garden ...




... patios, fountains and loveliness everywhere!




We gathered for Eucharist at the Community Celebration Church where a good time was had by all as we celebrated in word ...



... and sacrament ...


... our journey together as we "walk with integrity!"




And finally ... YUM YUM!!! Hands down best BBQ yet!!!



5 comments:

Catherine said...

And a hearty AMEN! What a beautiful garden it is! Love the chapel especially.

Anonymous said...

Might I add that this was an awesome event? It was a great group and there was a lot of
excitement. It was a wonderful event -- the very idea that it was held in Fort Worth is very special indeed!

Anonymous said...

Oh how funny, my sweetie took me to that VERY SAME BBQ place on our first trip back to her home state.

Yum!

IT

Curious George said...

It was great to be there, and a pleasure to meet you, however briefly. I hope you don't mind, but I linked to your site in my entry about the event on my own blog (curiousprimate.blogspot.com). I use the blog to cover issues in struggling for an inclusive church in Fort Worth, and would love it if it had more exposure.

-Marvin Vann
marvin_vann@msn.com

David said...

You celebrated a eucharist right there in +Iker's 'hood ?

Good for you! Wish I'd had time to drive over from Dallas that day. I'd have brought over a carload of friends to join y'all :)