- Finish my power-point for the presentation I'm doing at Creating Change on Saturday morning
- Get a work plan done for updating our data tracking process and get it approved by my supervisor. AND recruit a new member for that data tracking team.
- Edit and approve a press release about Dr. Maher Hathout coming to address events in his Egyptian homeland in the All Saints forum this Sunday.
- Organize a venue for the new member retreat in March, re-organize some logistics for our Welcome Table ministry and get info for a parishioner looking for a friendly parish in Sydney, Australia.
- Find out that the Zach Wahls "Family Values" YouTube has "gone viral" (according to AOL.news) and is up over 1/2 million hits.
- Check in with both my kids and send an update to the house/dog-sitter.
- Pay the electric bill I thought I'd paid but missed on the 15th. (oops!)
- And finally ... (Shhhhh!) ... bought an iPhone for Louise for Valentines Day.
Thursday, February 03, 2011
Musings from 35,000 feet
I'm on a plane ... Delta flight #2168 Minneapolis bound ... and kind of blown away by what you can get done on inflight these days. It's been a three hour flight ...we're on initial approach now (just told it's "minus 5" which I can hardly even imagine!) but in those three hours I've managed to: