Sunday, September 20, 2009

The "Best Ever"

OK -- I know -- "best ever" is a little overused ... especially around All Saints Church.

But ... Today -- HOMECOMING 2009 -- really WILL end up on the "best ever" list. Since a picture is worth 1000 words I'll let this little slideshow speak for itself (I think that'll be 27,000 words!).

And tomorrow -- when the video from the rector's sermon is posted -- I'll add that, too. (Just a warning: hold onto your socks!)

So here you go: HOMECOMING 2009 ...

2 comments:

Fantastikate said...

Thanks for posting! I was so bummed to miss it!! Especially since I know it was the best ever.

Unknown said...

Susan what a tremendous sight to see so many people participating in community life! Question - what do you share with your visitors at your welcome table? I'm curious to know what is in the coveted red bags?