Sunday, September 06, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Can this POSSIBLY have been a whole year ago already?


Yep ... Kathy & Terry, September 6, 2008 -- pronounced married in the sight of God AND by the power (temporarily) given us by the State of California at All Saints Church in Pasadena.

A note from Kathy today: One year ago today - I had the legal right to marry my wonderful partner of 16 years in the great state of California. Today - I would not have that right. On my first (legal) Anniversary - I urge us all to consider the fact that everyone should have the right to "tie the knot". Check out http://www.whiteknot.org. Thanks for your support - one and all!

One year down and happily ever after to go. Mazel tov, kids! You're the kind of couple who give marriage a GOOD name! :)
.

No comments: