Friday, January 25, 2008

Louie Does Fort Worth

Fort Worthians are proud to share the news that on March 1, 2008, Integrity Fort Worth will host Dr. Louie Crew, founder of Integrity USA at a "not to be missed" afternoon gathering at Celebration Community Church.

The afternoon will begin with Eucharist led by The Rt. Rev. Sam Hulsey, retired bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Northwest Texas. The service will be followed by Dr. Crew's address, "Exceedingly Glad in Times Like These" and Louie's address will be followed by a reception.

More information is available on the Integrity Fort Worth website

Having myself enjoyed the Fabulous Fort Worth hospitality, I know Louie is in for a treat. And having myself been inspired by Louie's grace-filled message of hope, inclusion and love, I know Fort Worth is in for a treat.

Which makes it a "win/win" -- right?

Stay tuned!
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Susan+

Thank you for posting this on your blog. We here in Fort Worth are looking forward to Louie's arrival. We completed another meeting today getting ready for this event and I can say that we are so very excited. I am honored to be a part of this little piece of history in this neck of the Episcopal Church in Fort Worth. Also - I love the photo you selected of Louie with his boa. I hope he brings it with him to FW. Cheers! Thomas+