Friday, July 01, 2011

"When Kathy Griffin Met Michele Bachmann"

I'll admit it right up front -- I am a big old Kathy Griffin fan. Yes, I know she's a little raunchy sometimes and has crossed the line a few times in terms of respecting the dignity of every human being but she still cracks me up and she's a VALIANT ally in the fight for LGBT equality.

So here's Kathy at her best ... in a spot subtitled: Kathy Griffin asks Michele Bachmann if she was born a bigot; Bachmann says, ‘Good question’

ENJOY!

1 comment:

JimB said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOVE! Kathy Griffin. I think she is amazingly funny and deeply committed.

The more I get to know Michele Bachmann, the more I think Sarah Palin might not be so bad. In fact the thought of Mitt Romney as the alternative to Mr. Obama sounds down right comforting!

OK, I am likely to be an Obama voter, but I like to think the opponent is at least in possession of their right mind! Michele not so much.

Maybe we should push the idea she was born in Canada?

FWIW
jimB